Sous-vide bags - Sira-Cook™ Sous-Vide
Sira-Cook™ Sous-Vide bags for using in sous-vide applications
The Sira-Cook™ Sous-Vide bag allows food to be vacuum-packed, heat-sealed and then cooked sous-vide. Sous-vide cooking - literally “under vacuum” in French - means the air is drawn out of the bag, sealed, and then it is cooked slowly in a temperature-controlled ‘water bath’.
Sira-Cook™ Sous-Vide bags can be used for sous-vide cooking at up to 120 degrees celsius, although temperatures above 100OC are rarely required.
- Suitable for sous-vide cooking at up to 120 degrees celsius
- Any length of cooking time, however long
- Bag can be vacuum-packed, heat-sealed and then used for sous-vide
- Suitable for meat, fish, vegetables and fruit
- Food is cooked evenly, and retains moisture and nutrients
- Available in numerous sizes to suit most applications
- Extends shelf-life as the bag remains air-tight
- Two types available - 65 and 90 micron